top of page

“We all require and want respect, man or woman, black or white. It’s our basic human right.”

- Aretha Franklin -

At AfroCom, we believe that strong ideas and a clear plan for success only materializes with the right push or action - funds.

So as an investor and partner within AfroCom, you don't just generate riches from our profitable shares but you become wealthy: riches plus the sense of contributing to a better world for all but importantly a harmonious and safe community to spend these riches.

Investors equity.png

AfroCom Investors Equity pool is twenty (20%) percent of AfroCom's net revenue. The remaining eighty percent (80%) of AfroCom's net revenue  goes to the community pool: Ubujima's cause and the change-makers or workeforce. 

For example:

  • if you have 2, 3 ot more shares (at a cost of $400), and you are the only investor, you keep 20% of AfroCom net revenue.

  • if there are 20 other investors, then your return is (2/ total share)*20% of AfroCom net revenue

Its about communitiness - humanity, equlity and collective growth. We are not about competition: money driven, get richer at the expense of others.

Invest in us for a better world


Image by Seth Doyle

“I swear to the Lord I still can't see why democracy means everybody but me”

- Langston Hughes -


The current of AfroCom share is 200$ per share


  • You can redraw or tranfer your shares anytime

  • As a share holder, you have a one vote control as per all other share holders in this equity group

  • You can redraw you shares (cash equivalent) and all acrued returns on shares at anytime

Buy here

"It takes a community to build a community"

Share your thoughts and suggestions about this page & proposed content. 

bottom of page